Hosted by: Elaina Smiley, Beth Slagle and Brian Sommer
The Rivers Club ~ Tuesday, October 29th ~ 8:30 - 10:30 am
As an employer, do you allow employees to work from home? If so, you need to consider a number of issues before making this a reality:
- How do you protect your company's confidential information and intellectual property when employees have access to your computer systems and records from home?
- What OSHA regulations apply to the telecommuting employee?
- How do you handle wage and hour issues for employees working from home?
- What policies should you implement for work-at-home employees?
- What do you need to know about insurance and liability issues before permitting an employee to work from home?
Please join us to learn how to protect yourself and your company from the various issues associated with work-at-home employees.
RSVP by October 23rd
To register, email us at: email@example.com